Natural Immune Boost
Zinc plays a huge role in keeping your immune system strong and reducing oxidative stress. Our Complex includes additional immune-boosting ingredients like the powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C, and a vast blend of fruits, vegetables, and minerals to keep you feeling your best.1,2
Promotes a Happy Gut
A harmonious gut means a happier, healthier you! Our Zinc Complex includes a proprietary probiotics blend that helps maintain digestive balance and reduces levels of harmful gut bacteria. 3,4,5
Helps Improve Skin Health
Zinc’s anti-inflammatory properties have been shown to boost your skin’s health and appearance. Zinc can help treat skin lesions and wounds, reduce acne, assist in collagen synthesis, and lessen inflammation and redness in your skin. 6-9
Natural Blend for an Overall Boost
HELPS BALANCE HORMONES
BOOST YOUR OVERALL WELLNESS
HIGHLY ABSORBABLE ALL-NATURAL BLEND
NO FILLERS OR BINDERS
As Featured In..
- Carr, A. C., & Maggini, S. (2017). Vitamin C and Immune Function. Nutrients, 9(11), 1211. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu9111211
- Wessels, I., Fischer, H. J., & Rink, L. (2021). Dietary and Physiological Effects of Zinc on the Immune System. Annual review of nutrition, 41, 133–175. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev-nutr-122019-120635
- Kim, S. K., Guevarra, R. B., Kim, Y. T., Kwon, J., Kim, H., Cho, J. H., Kim, H. B., & Lee, J. H. (2019). Role of Probiotics in Human Gut Microbiome-Associated Diseases. Journal of microbiology and biotechnology, 29(9), 1335–1340. https://doi.org/10.4014/jmb.1906.06064
- Wilkins, T., & Sequoia, J. (2017). Probiotics for Gastrointestinal Conditions: A Summary of the Evidence. American family physician, 96(3), 170–178.
- Singh, V. P., Sharma, J., Babu, S., Rizwanulla, & Singla, A. (2013). Role of probiotics in health and disease: a review. JPMA. The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association, 63(2), 253–257.
- Cervantes, J., Eber, A. E., Perper, M., Nascimento, V. M., Nouri, K., & Keri, J. E. (2018). The role of zinc in the treatment of acne: A review of the literature. Dermatologic therapy, 31(1), 10.1111/dth.12576. https://doi.org/10.1111/dth.12576
- Dhaliwal, S., Nguyen, M., Vaughn, A.R. et al. Effects of Zinc Supplementation on Inflammatory Skin Diseases: A Systematic Review of the Clinical Evidence. Am J Clin Dermatol 21, 21–39 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40257-019-00484-0
- Lin, P.-H., Sermersheim, M., Li, H., Lee, P., Steinberg, S., & Ma, J. (2017). Zinc in Wound Healing Modulation. Nutrients, 10(1), 16. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu10010016
- McClain, P. E., Wiley, E. R., Beecher, G. R., Anthony, W. L., & Hsu, J. M. (1972). Influence of zinc deficiency on synthesis and cross-linking of rat skin collagen. Biochimica Et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - General Subjects, 304(2), 457–465. https://doi.org/10.1016/0304-4165(73)90265-1
- Baltaci, A. K., Mogulkoc, R., & Baltaci, S. B. (2019). Review: The role of zinc in the endocrine system. Pakistan journal of pharmaceutical sciences, 32(1), 231–239.
- Nasiadek, M., Stragierowicz, J., Klimczak, M., & Kilanowicz, A. (2020). The Role of Zinc in Selected Female Reproductive System Disorders. Nutrients, 12(8), 2464. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12082464
- Chasapis, C. T., Ntoupa, P. A., Spiliopoulou, C. A., & Stefanidou, M. E. (2020). Recent aspects of the effects of zinc on human health. Archives of toxicology, 94(5), 1443–1460. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00204-020-02702-9
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (n.d.). Office of dietary supplements - zinc. NIH Office of Dietary Supplements. Retrieved February 20, 2023, from https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-Consumer/
- Barrie, S. A., Wright, J. V., Pizzorno, J. E., Kutter, E., & Barron, P. C. (1987). Comparative absorption of zinc picolinate, zinc citrate and zinc gluconate in humans. Agents and actions, 21(1-2), 223–228. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01974946
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW SHOULD I TAKE PATTERN WELLNESS’ ZINC COMPLEX?
Take 1 vegan capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare provider. We also recommend taking your zinc supplement with a meal if you experience any stomach upset.
HOW LONG SHOULD I TAKE PATTERN WELLNESS ZINC COMPLEX?
For best results, we recommend taking our Zinc Complex continuously as part of your daily routine.
If you have any questions or concerns about when or how to take your sleep aid supplement, consult your physician.
ARE THERE ANY POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS? WILL IT INTERFERE WITH OTHER MEDICINES OR SUPPLEMENTS?
The all-natural ingredients included in our Zinc Complex supplement are generally considered safe. Too much zinc may cause some side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, headaches, stomach upset, and loss of appetite.13
However, zinc supplements can interact or interfere with some medications and supplements. Talk with your healthcare provider before implementing zinc supplements into your health regimen.
Additionally, if you have a pre-existing condition or have any other medical concerns, please always consult your physician first before starting any new supplements.
IS THIS GLUTEN-FREE?
Yes, our Pattern Wellness Zinc Complex supplement is free of gluten, as well as dairy, soy, preservatives, and GMOs. Our plant-based Zinc Complex capsules are vegan-friendly, so these supplements are great for those with dietary restrictions.
HOW SHOULD I STORE MY PATTERN WELLNESS ZINC COMPLEX?
Store bottles in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture for optimal shelf-life.
DOES PATTERN WELLNESS USE FILLERS, BINDERS, OR ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS?
Pattern Wellness prides itself on providing natural, clean products without using fillers, artificial sweeteners, or binders.
Every order of Pattern Wellness Zinc Complex comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and has been rigorously tested for purity, safety, and effectiveness.