Promotes Red Blood Cell Formation
Vitamin B12 plays an essential role in helping the body produce red blood cells. Low vitamin B12 levels can cause the production of red blood cells can be altered, potentially causing anemia. 1
Boosts Energy & Metabolic Function
Combat fatigue and fuel your body! Vitamin B12 helps convert carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into glucose—the fuel your body uses for cellular energy. This can give you the boost of energy you need and improve metabolic function. 2,3
Hair, Skin, & Nail Support
Low levels of vitamin B12 may cause various dermatologic symptoms. Since this essential vitamin plays a role in cell production, supplementing with Vitamin B12 has been shown to promote healthy hair, skin, and nails. 4,5
Essential Nutrients Made Easy
IMPROVE OVERALL HEALTH
EASY & DELICIOUS
SIMPLISTIC QUALITY FORMULA
As Featured In..
- Ankar A, Kumar A. Vitamin B12 Deficiency. [Updated 2022 Oct 22]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2022 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK441923/
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin). Mount Sinai Health System. (n.d.). Retrieved February 15, 2023, from https://www.mountsinai.org/health-library/supplement/vitamin-b12-cobalamin
- Ling, C. T., & Chow, B. F. (1954). The influence of vitamin B12 on carbohydrate and lipide metabolism. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 206(2), 797–805. https://doi.org/10.1016/s0021-9258(19)50851-1
- DiBaise, M., & Tarleton, S. M. (2019). Hair, Nails, and Skin: Differentiating Cutaneous Manifestations of Micronutrient Deficiency. Nutrition in clinical practice : official publication of the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, 34(4), 490–503. https://doi.org/10.1002/ncp.10321
- Brescoll, J., & Daveluy, S. (2015). A review of vitamin B12 in dermatology. American journal of clinical dermatology, 16(1), 27–33. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40257-014-0107-3
- Batista, K. S., Cintra, V. M., Lucena, P. A. F., Manhães-de-Castro, R., Toscano, A. E., Costa, L. P., Queiroz, M. E. B. S., de Andrade, S. M., Guzman-Quevedo, O., & Aquino, J. S. (2022). The role of vitamin B12 in viral infections: a comprehensive review of its relationship with the muscle-gut-brain axis and implications for SARS-CoV-2 infection. Nutrition reviews, 80(3), 561–578. https://doi.org/10.1093/nutrit/nuab092
- Gröber, U., Kisters, K., & Schmidt, J. (2013). Neuroenhancement with vitamin B12-underestimated neurological significance. Nutrients, 5(12), 5031–5045. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu5125031
- Calderón-Ospina, C. A., & Nava-Mesa, M. O. (2020). B Vitamins in the nervous system: Current knowledge of the biochemical modes of action and synergies of thiamine, pyridoxine, and cobalamin. CNS neuroscience & therapeutics, 26(1), 5–13. https://doi.org/10.1111/cns.13207
- Institute of Medicine (US) Standing Committee on the Scientific Evaluation of Dietary Reference Intakes and its Panel on Folate, Other B Vitamins, and Choline. Dietary Reference Intakes for Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, and Choline. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 1998. 9, Vitamin B12. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK114302/
- Delpre, G., Stark, P., & Niv, Y. (1999). Sublingual therapy for cobalamin deficiency as an alternative to oral and parenteral cobalamin supplementation. Lancet (London, England), 354(9180), 740–741. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(99)02479-4
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (n.d.). Office of dietary supplements - vitamin B12. NIH Office of Dietary Supplements. Retrieved February 15, 2023, from https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB12-HealthProfessional/
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW SHOULD I TAKE THIS VITAMIN B12?
Our sublingual Vitamin B12 comes packaged with an easy-to-use dropper so you can easily measure out and take your daily dose of Vitamin B12.
Shake bottle well before use. Place 1 full dropper (1mL) or 2 half droppers under the tongue and hold for 20 seconds before swallowing. Use 1 daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
HOW LONG SHOULD I TAKE PATTERN WELLNESS VITAMIN B12?
For best results, we recommend taking our Vitamin B12 liquid drops continuously as part of your daily routine. If you have concerns, consult with your physician first.
ARE THERE ANY POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS?
Liquid vitamin B12 supplements are considered safe for most people. Since vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin and is regulated by the kidneys, any excess that your body doesn’t need will be excreted in your urine. Therefore, it is unlikely you’ll experience any adverse effects. 11
If you have any concerns, talk with a healthcare professional.
IS THIS GLUTEN-FREE AND/OR VEGAN-FRIENDLY?
Yes—Our Vitamin B12 liquid drops are a natural, premium product crafted with a vegan-friendly formula that is free of gluten, non-GMO, and GMP Manufactured
HOW SHOULD I STORE MY PATTERN WELLNESS VITAMIN B12?
Store bottles at room temperature away from direct sunlight and moisture for optimal shelf-life.