Improves Immune Function
Contains optimal levels of Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, and Vitamin D for antioxidants and immune support. 3,4,5
Boosts Energy & Metabolism
Vitamin B complex and iron work together to support healthy energy levels and help the body metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. 1,2
Supports Heart & Brain Health
Neutralizes free radicals that may contribute to heart disease and inflammation and includes B vitamins to promote brain health. 6,7,8
Balanced Health For All Lifestyles!
19 ESSENTIAL VITAMINS AND MINERALS
SUPPORTS SKIN HEALTH
HAIR & NAIL SUPPORT
As Featured In..
- Depeint, Flore, et al. "Mitochondrial function and toxicity: role of the B vitamin family on mitochondrial energy metabolism." Chemico-biological interactions 163.1-2 (2006): 94-112. https://reven.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/depeint2006.-Mitochondrial-function-and-toxicity.-role-of-B-vitamin-family.pdf
- Gupta, C. P. "Role of iron (Fe) in body." IOSR Journal of Applied Chemistry 7.11 (2014): 38-46. https://www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jac/papers/vol7-issue11/Version-2/G071123846.pdf
- Brickley, Megan B., et al. "Ancient vitamin D deficiency: long-term trends." Current Anthropology 58.3 (2017): 420-427. https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/691683
- Gay, Raina, and Simin Nikbin Meydani. "The effects of vitamin E, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 on immune function." Nutrition in clinical care 4.4 (2001): 188-198. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/229691020_The_Effects_of_Vitamin_E_Vitamin_B6_and_Vitamin_B12_on_Immune_Function
- Carr, Anitra C., and Silvia Maggini. "Vitamin C and immune function." Nutrients 9.11 (2017): 1211. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707683/
- Sies, H. E. L. M. U. T. "Relationship between free radicals and vitamins: an overview." International journal for vitamin and nutrition research. Supplement= Internationale Zeitschrift fur Vitamin-und Ernahrungsforschung. Supplement 30 (1989): 215-223. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2507700/
- Van Der Wal, Haye H., et al. "Vitamin B12 and folate deficiency in chronic heart failure." Heart 101.4 (2015): 302-310. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25324534/
- Rathod, Richa, Anvita Kale, and Sadhana Joshi. "Novel insights into the effect of vitamin B 12 and omega-3 fatty acids on brain function." Journal of biomedical science 23.1 (2016): 1-7. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26809263/
- Dattola, Annunziata, et al. "Role of Vitamins in Skin Health: A Systematic Review." Current Nutrition Reports (2020): 1-10. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13668-020-00322-4
- Goldberg, Lynne J., and Yolanda Lenzy. "Nutrition and hair." Clinics in dermatology 28.4 (2010): 412-419. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20620758/
Frequently Asked Questions
WHERE SHOULD I STORE PATTERN WELLNESS MULTIVITAMINS?
It is recommended to store in a cool, dark area away from any moisture.
HOW LONG SHOULD I TAKE PATTERN WELLNESS MULTIVITAMINS?
We recommend taking our multivitamin continuously as part of your daily routine for optimal results. If you have any concerns, consult your physician.
HOW SHOULD I TAKE PATTERN WELLNESS MULTIVITAMINS?
Adults—take two capsules daily, with food.
IS PATTERN WELLNESS MULTIVITAMIN VEGAN?
Yes. Our Multivitamin is free of gluten and dairy, and is keto-friendly.
WHAT DOES PATTERN WELLNESS MULTIVITAMIN DO?
Vitamins and minerals have been proven to support cellular health, immune function, metabolism, and heart & brain health, all while quenching free radicals to prevent serious illness. 1-10
WHAT ARE FREE RADICALS?
Free radicals are unstable atoms that can damage cells and cause illness and aging. 6
CAN I TAKE PATTERN WELLNESS MULTIVITAMIN WITH OTHER SUPPLEMENTS?
Our Multivitamin is safe to take with other supplements, but we encourage you to consult your physician before adding a new supplement to your regimen.